GPS Technology and Digital Signatures Eliminate Paperwork and Improve Service to Hospitals. Learn how.
This webinar will be recorded and offered on-demand via this website and InVitaHealth.com (https://www.invitahealth.com/resources) on Feb 1. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Receiving, fulfilling and tracking blood product orders – from intake to delivery – is complicated without the right technology. InVita’s HemaControl system changes all that, which will make your hospital partners happy. Beginning with easy ordering, HemaControl enables your hospital partners (and you) to follow the progress of every order as it makes its way through your internal process, while in transit, and upon delivery to the final destination. Customers are raving about the GPS technology, digital signatures, and paper-free tracking. They’re efficient, costs are controlled, and they’re providing great service.
Join us to learn:
- Why most blood centers use HemaControl for their hospital ordering needs.
- How the industry leader continues to invest and evolve to meet the needs of blood collectors.
- How HemaControl can improve the ordering and tracking experience for your hospital partners while saving you money!
- Mike Deming, Vice President of Client Services
- Caitlin Fox, Manager of Compliance Products